How To Close A Foursquare Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Foursquare account.
Service: Foursquare is a location-based social networking service that allows users to “check in” at specific venues via their mobile devices.
How To Delete An Account:
1. Log in to the account via the Foursquare website and visit the Settings page.
2. In the right sidebar, click the "Privacy Settings" tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "delete your account" link in the paragraph of text.
4. You'll then be taken to a page to confirm that you want to delete your account.
Note: If you delete the account, it will be removed permanently from the Foursquare system, after which point there will be no way to retrieve the account.
- Email or phone number
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more