How To Close A Flipboard Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to close a Flipboard account.
Service: Flipboard is a mobile app that aggregates content from various web sites, feeds and social networks into a single magazine-format interface.
How To Delete An Account: You can delete your account inside Flipboard with the following steps:
1. Tap the red ribbon
2. Then, the gear icon under "My Flipboard"
3. Choose Edit Profile
4. Select More Settings, and Remove Account
If you are unable to access your account and need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more