How To Close A Fitbit Account When Someone Dies
Everything you need to close a Fitbit account.
Service: This company provides wearable, wireless activity trackers, which are synced up with an app on a smartphone, tablet, and/or computer.
How To Delete An Account: Deleting a Fitbit account is simple. All you need to do is email the Fitbit support HERE and put in the “Tell us more” area why you would like to delete the account.
- Email address associated with the account
Account deletion will be faster if you can email from the address on the account, but it’s not necessary.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more