How To Close A DoSomething Account When Someone Dies
All the information you’ll need to delete a DoSomething.org account.
Service: DoSomething.org is a non-profit that focuses on motivating young people to take action around social issues.
How To Close An Account: You need to log into your account to close it.
- Once you’re logged in click on “Edit”
- Click the button “Cancel Account”
- This page offers further instructions and after you’re done you’ll receive an email with a link to confirm your deletion
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more