How To Close A Disqus Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Disqus account.
Service: Disqus is an online service that allows users to leave comments on various web sites using a single login, as opposed to having to register with each site individually.
How To Delete An Account: Visit Discus.com and complete the following steps:
1. Click “Log in” on the upper right-hand side of the page and enter the appropriate email address and password on the following page.
2. Click the user avatar that now appears on the upper right-hand side of the page and then click “Settings.”
2. Under the “Account” tab, click the “Deactivate Account” button.
3. Scroll down and click the “Save Changes” button to complete the process.
Note: Deleting an account doesn’t mean deleting all comments, just the identity of the person who left them.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more