How To Close A Comcast/Xfinity Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to close or transfer a Comcast/Xfinity account.
Service: Xfinity (formerly Comcast) is the nation’s largest provider of cable television and home Internet.
How To Close Or Transfer An Account: To make any changes to an Xfinity account, the company requires contacting it by phone at 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489).
- Last four digits of the account holder’s Social Security Number
- Account number or the amount of the most recent payment
- Death Certificate
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more