How To Close A Care.com Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Care.com account.
Service: Care.com helps families and individuals connect with caregivers to assist in managing the care of loved ones.
How To Close An Account:
- Hover over “My Care.com” on the Top Right of the Home Page.
- Click “Account and Settings.”
- Scroll Down to the “Membership Information” Section and Click the “Close Account” Button.
- Press the “No thanks, cancel my membership” option then select a reason for why you are closing your account.
- Press Continue
If You are Logged Into Care.com using Facebook:
- Log into Care.com using the Facebook account email and password.
- Delete account using steps listed above.
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile.
Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen.
Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more