How To Close A Bitly Account When Someone Dies
Everything you need to close a Bit.ly account.
Service: Bitl.y is a web-based service that allows you to shorten URLs for posting links on social media.
How To Delete An Account:
1. Log into your account
2. Click the hamburger menu on the top right corner of the platform.
3. Click on the pufferfish next to your email address
4. Click delete account:
NOTE: It will ask you to input your password and you'll then be all set.
- Email address
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more