How To Close A BeautifulPeople Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a BeautifulPeople account.
Service: Beautiful People is an online dating website where existing members vote on your profile for 48 hours; if the vote is positive you’re allowed to join.
- How To Delete An Account:
- Hover over the “Account” section in the top right corner, then click “Settings.”
- In settings, under “Profile Settings” press “Deactivate Profile.”
- Choose from one of the options provided, then click “Delete Profile.”
If You are Logged Into Beautiful People using Facebook:
- Log into Beautiful People using the Facebook account email and password.
- Delete account using steps listed above.
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
- Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile.
- Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen.
- Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more