How To Close A BBC Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a BBC account.
Service: The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is a public service broadcasting network based in London.
How To Delete An Account:
- Click “Your Account” at the top of the page; Click “Continue to Settings.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “I want to delete my account.”
- Enter your password, then click “Delete Account.”
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more