How To Close A Barnes & Noble Account When Someone Dies
Everything you need to close a Barnes & Noble account.
Service: Barnes & Noble is a chain of bookstores as well as an online retail destination. They offer membership that provides discounts and bonuses in conjunction with purchases.
How To Delete An Account: Simply go to the main Barnes & Noble site, and select “My Account” on the navigation bar at the very top of the screen. There, you can access a “Manage Your Membership” option that includes cancellation. You can also contact Customer Service HERE if you don’t have the required information, or by calling 1-800-843-2665
To access the “Manage Your Membership” page you'll need:
- Account holder’s email address
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more