Does Your Family Know Who Handles Your Finances?
Identify the people in your life who have their mind on your money. (In a professional capacity, that is.)
Any professional who helps you manage your money and investments is a crucial contact for your family to know about so they can locate and translate the scope of your finances if something happens to you. It’s quite easy to keep organized. Just select from this list of types of advisors and share their contact info:
- Fiduciary Financial Advisor
- Financial Planner
- Insurance Advisor
- Investment Manager
- Tax Preparer
The goal is to make it as easy as possible for your family or loved ones to get in touch with your money pros so make the contact info as comprehensive as you like. You might just want to include a name, phone number or email address to point your family or loved ones in the right direction. If it’s a big company without a direct contact, then the company name, location, and your account number should suffice.
Keep Your Plan Up-To-Date: Make sure all of the stuff listed above is neatly organized, updated, and shared in the “Financial Advisors” section of your Everplan.
- All The Information You Need To Share About...It’s incredibly sad to think of our pets without us, but here’s your chance...Read more
- Estate Planning For Your PetsAmerica is approaching a belly rub crisis. Or, in the case of cats, that...Read more
- What To Say To Someone Grieving The Loss Of A PetFor most people, it’s not just a dog, cat, or other domesticated animal....Read more
- Planuary: Organizing For The New YearIf the turn of a new year inspires you to finally get your life in order, we...Read more