The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in September 2019.
Enhancements and Upgrades
- We've added an extra layer of security on some sensitive items in your Everplan. By default, these items (Social Security number, phone unlock code, account numbers, and more) will not be shown on screen until you or your Deputy clicks/taps the "Show" link. Those sensitive fields will display ••••••••• by default.
- Contact management got a little easier. Adding a new contact now opens a streamlined version of the form. You can click "Show more contact fields" to see the full set.
- When users add a Will, Life Insurance Policy, Advance Directive, or Power of Attorney from the suggestion area, they will be guided step-by-step to gather the handful of most important pieces of info for those sections.
- Fixed: Placeholder text on forms was not appearing on iOS devices
- Fixed: Some checkbox lists were not editable in areas of the Everplan
- Fixed: Some users were unable to dismiss a notification about their Deputy
- Fixed: Users were briefly unable to log into Everplans.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.