The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in September 2018.
Enhancements and Upgrades
- We’ve added Everplans’ Guides to Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Advance Directives for users who have not added them to their Everplans.
- Added links to create Wills and Powers of Attorney online.
- State-specific Advance Directive forms can be downloaded directly from Dashboard.
- You can now download a PDF of an Everplan by clicking the download icon on the dashboard
- We’ve streamlined the emails which are sent to new deputies.
- Fixed: We fixed some visual design problems on the My Deputies page.
- Fixed: Some users were unable to download their state’s Advance Directive form.
- Fixed: Advisors did not see both members of a household while editing a household Everplan.
- Fixed: Assistants can download client usage report .csv files.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.