The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in September 2017.
Updates and Enhancements
- We made a minor enhancement to the appearance of our sign up page.
- A small group of users were incorrectly charged our full subscription cost despite having a coupon code for a discount. This has been fixed, and all affected users have been reimbursed.
- Some users were unable to complete items from the “Suggested Items To Add” section of the dashboard.
- Some users were not shown the correct messaging when entering unknown URLS.
- The Just-In-Case Letter was not downloading properly on some versions of Chrome and Safari web browsers.
- Some users who had started creating accounts were unable to complete the process at a later date due to an incorrect link in reminder emails.
- The link for users to create their own account has been removed from co-branded log in pages.
- When clients log in, their advisor’s contact information will be shown with the heading, “Your Everplans Is Provided By.” Previously it showed “Your Advisor.”
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.