The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in October 2017.
Updates and Enhancements
- Visual design improvements on the Dashboard page.
- Added clearer instructions on how to confirm new backup email addresses and removed confusing messages.
- Some users were being asked to provide credit card details despite having entered a valid coupon code with a 100% discount.
- Some users were seeing incorrect language regarding their subscription after upgrading from a Deputy account to a full Everplan.
- Deputies of some users were shown offers to upgrade despite having already upgraded.
- A small percentage of Deputies were unable to confirm their accounts. This was due to incomplete profile information on their accounts.
- Some users were receiving incorrect email notifications about Deputy activity.
- Orion users will now see client leads generated in Everplans via Orion’s notification system.
- Fixed: Some clients could not be imported from Redtail.
- Fixed: Some clients were receiving incorrect notifications about their advisor editing their Everplan.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.