May 2018 Product Wrap-Up: Sharing After Death and Bug Fixes
The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in May 2018.
Enhancements and Upgrades
- We added a way for you to keep parts of your Everplan private until you’re gone. See here to learn how Sharing After Death works.
- We’ve made the signup process easier and more intuitive for people signing up with coupons.
- Fixed incorrect copy that appears when Everplanner tried to share an individual item from their Everplan.
- Some owners of Household Everplans were seeing incorrect subscription statuses in their account settings.
- Some Deputies were seeing incorrect information about who last updated the Everplan when they downloaded someone’s Everplan as PDF.
- Some customers on Windows using Internet Explorer were unable to purchase a subscription.
- Customers who purchased a subscription from an expired account were erroneously put into a trial period.
- Fixed: Last login date for clients was showing inconsistent dates.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.