June 2019 Product Wrap-Up: New Customized Suggestions, Curated Articles
The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in June 2018.
Enhancements and Upgrades
- We’ve made some big changes this month to the way Everplans provides personalized guidance.
- Throughout the Everplans application, you’ll now see customized suggestions for how to make the most of Everplans.
- These suggestions guide you through creating a more complete and up-to-date Eveprlan for your loved ones.
- The suggestions are based on what you’ve told us about your situation, and any planning you’ve already done.
- We’ve also added quick links to key articles on many of main pages of the application.
- Users in certain area codes were unable to receive their two-step verification codes via SMS
- Users on IE11 and Edge web browsers experienced a visual display bug related to our form labels.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.