The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in June 2018.
Enhancements and Upgrades
- For security purposes, we have started checking for viruses on files which users upload to their Everplans. If a virus is detected on an uploaded file, the user will be notified that the file is not permitted, with details on which virus was found.
- We’ve made signing up for an Everplan a bit easier by allowing more flexibility in how users can confirm their email addresses.
- For users whose subscriptions have expired, we’ve made it easier and more intuitive to reactivate a subscription.
- Billing information was not updated correctly for some users who had updated their credit card numbers on file.
- Some users encountered an error when trying to sign up for Everplans using an email address that had already been used to create an account.
- Fixed: During account activation, some invited clients were not able to continue after updating the email address they wanted to use as their Everplans login.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.