July 2018 Product Wrap-Up: Minor Enhancements and Bug Fixes
The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in July 2018.
Enhancements and Upgrades
- We added better date validation throughout the app.
- We made some ease-of-use improvements in Account Settings for managing suggestions users have dismissed.
- Fixed: Some users could not delete their accounts.
- Fixed: Some users were unable get their account confirmation emails or activate their advisor-provided accounts.
- Fixed: Leading and trailing whitespaces in some fields resulted in errors.
- Fixed: Some firms' logos did not fit properly on the PDF version of clients’ Everplans.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.