The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in December 2019.
Enhancements and Upgrades
- We added a Name field for Accounts and Assets, Credits Cards, and Loans (under the Financial section), and also for Other Important Possessions (under Home and Property). This allows each entry to be better differentiated.
- We made it easier to manage items in the Everplan that contain subsections (for example, the Insurance and Vendors subsections within a Home).
- We now allow editing and removing entries directly from the Preview page.
- We made it easier to see, at a glance, which of your entries contain uploaded files. Any item where you’ve added attachments will display an attachment icon next to the name of the entry.
- We updated the look and feel of the Dashboard, Category pages, and global page layouts in order to streamline and simplify the experience.
- We consolidated the Remembering Me and When I Go categories into one new category: After I’m Gone.
- We renamed the Growing Old category to Aging.
- Fixed: Some users were unable to scroll some windows within Everplans.
- Fixed: Deputies with expired Everplans subscriptions were unable to download file attachments associated with the plans they were a Deputy for.
- Fixed: Everplanners with a large volume of attachments could not download a PDF version of their Everplan.
- Fixed: Some URLS within the Everplans application were generating errors.
- Planholders were not always seeing helpful notifications after completing actions on the Dashboard.
- When a draft Everplan is created for a client, we now attach the advisor’s contact information to the Financial Advisors section of the Everplan.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.