The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in December 2017.
Updates and Enhancements
- Updated the visual appearance and accessibility of form buttons.
- Made the address book feature easier to use on mobile devices.
- Some users were unable to submit payment despite providing valid credit card credentials.
- Some Everplanners could not share the “Miscellaneous” section of their Everplan.
- Some pages with form fields had alignment issues on iOS touch devices.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.