The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in August 2017.
Updates and Enhancements
- We added a way for Deputies to report an Everplanner’s death. When a death is reported, we’ll prevent additional changes to their Everplan and stop future billing and auto-renewal on their account.
- If one of your Deputies has not logged in for six months, we’ll send an email nudge encouraging them to log in to make sure their credentials are up to date.
- We’ll send some additional reminders to your Deputies who haven’t accepted their invitations.
- We’ll send you a reminder when Deputies do not accept their invitations after some time.
- We made some small visual enhancements to the global navigation to make it more readable.
- Clicking “add backup email” from the Dashboard will now take you directly to the form.
- Some users were unable to submit payments and update credit card information. This issue was associated with some older versions of the Safari web browser.
- Notifications that trial subscriptions were going to expire were not being sent for some time.
- Users who did not have cookies enabled on their web browsers encountered a blank page when trying to log in or sign up.
- Users who got logged out automatically due to inactivity were not shown an explanation.
- Users whose names end with the letter “s” were sometimes shown grammatically incorrect punctuation.
- Deputies of people whose subscriptions were inactive and Deputies of deceased plan holders were being prompted to log in.
- When an error was encountered, the link directing users to the login page was broken.
- Users were not able to upload files when they selected “Other” as a type of health insurance plan in the Health Insurance section.
- Some users were being prompted to stay logged at an incorrect time.
- Some users were not reminded that their session was going to expire.
- The “Finish Setting Up Your Account” module on the Dashboard was not rendering correctly on older versions of the Safari web browser.
- Some Everplanners were receiving notifications about pending Deputies after the Deputies accepted the invite.
- Our Redtail integration now works for all Everplans Professional users. If you are an Advisor or an Assistant, you can push Redtail contacts to Everplans. Previously this functionality was only available to Advisors.
- Everplans Professional users can now add a new Household to Everplans from Redtail. Previously, only individual clients could be added.
- Fixed: In some cases, Orion Advisor users were not able to send clients to Everplans.
- Fixed: The Deputy of an Everplan can now accept a Household invite from the same Everplan.
- Fixed: Some clients of Everplans Professional users were not seeing the correct firm branding on tablet and mobile views.
- Fixed: Some clients of co-branded firms were not seeing My Plan category links on tablet and mobile views.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.