The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in April 2018.
Enhancements and Upgrades
- To prevent individuals from accidentally sharing parts of their Everplan they don’t mean to, we are now defaulting all sections to “not share” when a new Deputy is added.
- We’ve made our notifications inside the application easier to read.
- We did work to ensure that Deputy permissions are reset when two individual Everplans are merged to create a Household Everplan.
- There was an issue that prevented people using Firefox on an Android device from completing sign-up.
- Users who had applied a 100% off coupon could not add a credit card at a later date.
- Some users were briefly unable to reset their passwords. This has been fixed.
- We corrected a grammatical error that appeared for users whose last name ends with the letter s.
- Some Household Everplanners were not seeing their Deputies after their Household was split.
- We fixed a handful of technical issues around how advisors manage, create, and split Household Everplans.
- For security purposes, Household members can no longer use the email address of their co-administrator as a backup email address for their own login.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.