2020 Q2 Product Wrap-Up
The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
We have been a little quiet here but it doesn't mean we haven't been busy making updates. Take a look at the changes we made in the summer of 2020.
Enhancements and Upgrades
- Firefox and Edge are now fully supported.
- You can now rearrange how your data appears via a drag and drop feature (the changes will be reflected for your Deputies as well).
- We now support you uploading files and adding notes to most of our sections.
- You can now explore funeral costs using our Final Celebration Assessment in the After I’m Gone section.
- We added a light version of Everplans – a Just-In-Case List that is available to non-Everplanners free of charge.
- Fixed: Advance Directive Guide did not show for some users.
- Fixed: Some Deputies could not see an Everplan they were a Deputy for.
As always, a big thank you to the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who gave us feedback and reported bugs.
Report issues and ask for new features here.