Run your home and life with confidence.
Get started for free today!
Sign Up
Be Organized and Run Your Life with Confidence

Washington Advance Directive Form

Below is the information you'll need in order to obtain an Advance Directive in Washington.

Overview: Washington's Advance Care Planning packet contains a form for naming "Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care" (a.k.a. Health Care Proxy) and Living Will.

Required Information: You and two (2) witnesses must sign the WA Advance Directive for it to be considered valid. The rules for witnesses as stated on the form:

  • Must be at least 18 years of age and competent.
  • Cannot be related to you or your health care agent by blood, marriage, or state registered domestic partnership.
  • Cannot be your home care provider or a care provider at an adult family home or long-term care facility where you live.
  • Cannot be your designated health care agent.

Download the Washington Advance Directive Form Here
(Via Honoring Choices Pacific Northwest)

Remember to add your completed form to your Everplan!

See our complete list of resources for Washington.


State-By-State Health, Legal, And End-Of-Life Resources

Advance Directives