Everplans helps you organize, store, and securely share all of your most important information. From legal and insurance documents to how you run your household, and what your end-of-life wishes are. You can organize and store everything your family might need to know in your Everplan.
Everplans was founded in 2012 by repeat entrepreneurs Abby Schneiderman and Adam Seifer, both of whom have a strong track record of building and growing ground-breaking technology businesses. In January, 2021 Everplans was acquired by the National Guardian Life Insurance Company (NGL).
- Step-by-step guidance in collecting your proper documents and information
- Recommendations for what to do next to continue your plan
- Access to thousands of relevant checklists, guides and article
- Industry leading security technology to safeguard your data and information
- The ability to access and upload your information anytime, anywhere
- SOC II and HIPAA Compliance
- Ability to digitally share your plan with Deputies - family members, loved ones, trusted advisors, etc.
- Option to designate which Deputies have access to what information
- Peace of mind that your wishes will be met