If you're super great at what you do and you're driven by a sense of purpose, come join us.
We're a small team in Manhattan that's bringing our own experiences building innovative, sharing and collaboration tools to a historically ignored area: end-of-life and death. We want to help everyone get a plan in place.
Everplans is Seeking a Big-Thinker Director of Customer Acquisition
Everplans (everplans.com) is a funded, NYC-based startup founded by repeat entrepreneurs that is about to launch a new offering. Our website helps people become heroes to their families by helping them to get their affairs in order. Your ability to help us identify, convert and retain new customers is going to be vital to our success.
We are in search of candidate who lives and breathes customer acquisition and who has a passion for growing new online products and businesses. This role is for someone who understands how to work in startup environments and who is able to analytically and creatively deliver solutions for building an entirely new customer base. You will report to the CMO of Everplans and will be an integral member of the team.
- Create, execute and manage all aspects of the company’s online customer acquisition strategy
- Generate, acquire and retain qualified traffic across online and offline marketing channels, including SEM, display, retargeting, direct mail, affiliate and social media networks
- Identify highest value customer segments and optimize marketing efforts to acquire, convert and retain them
- Produce quantitative analyses of campaign performance, optimizing via A/B testing, and executing changes based on learnings
- Identify, hire and manage third party resources including marketing/advertising agencies
- Find creative, relevant, performance-based online marketing relationships and affiliate programs
- Work with Product Design team to create and continually optimize landing pages and other site experiences related to customer acquisition campaigns
- You are a thoughtful, highly motivated team player
- You have direct experience building a customer base for a new product from scratch
- You are highly analytical, data-driven, and ROI-focused (strong craft skills are essential)
- Your 5+ years of direct online marketing experience includes SEO, SEM, display, retargeting, affiliate and social media
- You understand and have created and executed online strategies to drive qualified traffic and convert those customers across channels
- You are familiar with how to leverage analytics and be creative in identifying opportunities
- You have direct experience with A/B testing, optimizing and reporting on campaign performance
- You are eager to work at Everplans and feel passionately about what we’re building
- You’re excited to be a key member of the team, and look forward to helping us build out and manage our larger marketing team
- Your friends would say nice things about you
Future Growth Potential: Everplans is a growing startup. You’ll be one of the first members of the team and there will be many ways for you to evolve your role as the company continues to get bigger and better.
Compensation: We offer competitive startup compensation. We also provide a generous benefits package, including health, vision and dental insurance and new computer equipment
To apply, please click here and include a cover letter and resume in your application.