Service: Rdio is an Internet radio service that offers music streaming and recommendations.
How To Delete An Account: There are two types of Rdio account—free and paid.
1. Log in to Rdio at the company’s web site.
2. Click “Settings.” Or click this link and skip to Step 4.
3. Select the “Subscriptions” tab.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Cancel Subscription.”
1. Log in to Rdio at the company’s web site from a desktop computer.
2. Click the account name in the upper right-hand corner and click “Settings,” or visit the “Advanced Settings” tab and skip to Step 4.
3. Click “Advanced Settings.”
3. On the bottom right-hand corner, click “Delete Your Account.”
4. Enter the password associated with the account to confirm.
Note: If it’s connected through Facebook -- i.e. a Facebook account is used to login to Rdio -- you should delete the Rdio account before deleting the Facebook account.
Rdio official page on closing an account. (You must be logged in to access this page.)
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts