An Everplan is a complete archive of everything your loved ones will need should something happen to you. Securely store wills, passwords, funeral wishes, and more in your own secure and shareable vault.
To create your own Everplan click the link in the email invitation that was sent to you by your Advisor.
EASY TO CREATE, EASY TO SHARE
Planning for the future can be overwhelming and frustrating. Your Everplan helps you take control of your End-of-Life planning process.
- Step 1: Tell us what you have already done
- Step 2: Complete your personalized to-do list
- Step 3: Upload everything to your secure vault
- Step 4: Share your plan with deputies
A PERSONALIZED PLAN GETS IT DONE
You have likely not considered everything needed for an Everplan, and that's okay. Depending on who you are and your unique circumstances, we'll help you focus on what's most important to you. Your Everplan dashboard will guide you through the steps to get it done.
ACCESS FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT
Once all of the information and documentation is saved in your secure Everplan, you can choose which parts of your plan you’d like to share with important people, called Deputies. Then, if anything happens to you, your Deputies can access the important information they'll need, when they need it.
SECURE AND SAFE
We know how sensitive and personal your information is. That’s why we take your security and privacy very seriously. Everplans uses bank-level AES-256 encryption, SSL using 2048-bit certificates and other industry-leading security technology to guard your data.
- Bank and broker accounts
- Insurance documents/agent
- Safe deposit/storage locker
- Contact details for accountants
- Power of Attorney
- Contact details for attorneys
- Advance Directives
- Medical history
- Living will and healthcare proxy
- Contact details for Doctors
- Letters and notes to your family
- Important addresses
- Account details for utilities
- Online accounts
- Communicate your funeral wishes