1. What Information does Everplans Collect?
Information you provide us.
• When you register for one of our Services, we ask for information including your name, email address, and other identifying information.
• We may ask you for other types of information like demographics information, for example, when you participate in a survey or product test or when you enter a contest or other promotional event.
Information we may automatically collect.
When you visit our websites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our websites your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites. For more information about this practice please refer to "How are ‘cookies’ and ‘Web beacons’ used on our website?" (7.)
Additionally, when you use our mobile applications, we may automatically collect data about your device such as your device ID and how you use our application, including pages you view.
2. How does Everplans use the information we collect?
We use personal information collected through our Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
• Operate and improve our Services;
• Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• Provide and deliver products and services you request;
• Better understand you so that we may tailor messaging and services based on your interests, preferences, needs and specialties;
• Send you information via email about products and services offered by Everplans and our selected partners; by accepting the terms of this Policy, you are opting in to receiving these emails from Everplans (if you do not wish to receive these kinds of emails, you may choose to opt out by sending us an email. See "How to send us Feedback" (9.));
• Link or combine your information with other personal information we collect through our Services to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Everplans may store and process information in the United States and other countries.
3. How does Everplans protect your information?
We are committed to respecting your privacy. We take appropriate measures to protect the information that we receive about you from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. No method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure; as a result, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
4. Will Everplans share the information it collects with others?
We do not sell your personal information to anyone for direct marketing purposes without your consent.
Everplans may share aggregated or deidentified information such as statistics about our customers, sales, product usage or traffic patterns, and related website information. This information will not include any information directly identifying you.
If you post a comment or message in our blog or other public forums, it will be shared publicly.
We may share personal information as follows:
• With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
• With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers with whom we contract to help us provide our Services. For example, we may work with companies to host and maintain our data and website properties, analyze our data, or provide marketing assistance. All contracted third parties must agree not to use your personal information other than to fulfill their responsibilities to us;
• In connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding involving sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
5. Sending Content to Someone from Everplans
If you choose to use our "Share this with Someone" feature, which allows you to send a message to specified addresses and which contains a link to an article on our website that you think may be of interest to someone, we will ask you for the e-mail address(es) that the message should be sent to. We will automatically send a one-time e-mail inviting the recipient(s) to read the article via a link to the article on Everplans. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our "Share This" feature. In some instances, third-party sponsorships and promotions on our site may offer similar functionality, and in those cases, the information is not shared with the third party. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org  to request that we remove this information from our database.
6. What access does Everplans give you to your personal information?
You may amend any inaccuracies or update your Everplans profile, including your personal information and email preferences, at any time.
You have the option of correcting, updating and/or changing contact and demographic information and other information previously provided and stored in our database. If you wish to correct, update or change your information, simply send us an email to email@example.com .
You may opt out of any promotional emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional emails you receive from us or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. How are "cookies" and "Web beacons" used on our Site?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website to help us provide you with a more personalized experience and improve our services.
We may also use third-party cookies to collect anonymous traffic data. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to remove or reject cookies. Disabling cookies in your browser, however, may prevent access to some features of our website.
We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our website.
We may also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images used on our Sites and in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
8. Is this privacy statement subject to change?
Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date below.
9. How to send us your feedback
Our goal is to respect your privacy and we encourage user feedback to help us improve our privacy policies. If you have any questions or suggestions about this privacy statement please contact us at email@example.com .
Last Updated: May 2013
© 2013 Beyondly, Inc. All rights reserved.