Some of the most valuable administrative things you can do to help your family after you’re gone include:
- Identify important financial, legal, estate planning, and personal documents and accounts
- Gather the account paperwork
- Gather online account logins and passwords
- Store these items in a safe, easy-to-find location
To help you get started, we’ve created lists of common types of accounts and documents to be organized, such as:
- Financial and legal accounts and documents
- Estate planning documents
- Personal information, documents, and accounts
For a printable checklist of all the documents you might need to collect, use our resource Checklist: Documents to Organize and Share.
Get started securely storing and sharing your important information, documents, and account info with Personal.com.